16 Yr Old Dies On The Beach, Her Mother Discovers What She Drunk Minutes Before She Passed Away

by Jessica
43 views

With her parents and friends accompanying her, 16-year-old Lanna Hamann went to Mexico for the weekend. One day, as she was spending time on the beach, she went into cardiac arrest. Unfortunately, the young girl died.

Her death, at first, was completely shocking and no one had a clue what had happened.

After all, Lanna — a student at Sunrise Mountain High School in Peoria, AZ — was active, healthy, and outgoing. There were no red flags whatsoever earlier on in the vacation that explained what happened.

She was an outgoing and healthy teenager. Lanna played on her school’s softball team and had no previous medical issues.

Lanna’s mom Kris went public with what she believes caused her daughter’s death. Not only was Lanna reportedly dehydrated that day from not drinking any water in the hot weather, but all she did drink that day was energy drinks.

In fact, Lanna drank a Red Bull moments before she collapsed on the beach.

Related Posts